Sr Technology GRC Consultant (Archer)
Salary Range: $55,000 – $140,000
Remote/Hybrid/On-Site: Remote or Hybrid
We’ve Got You Under Our Wing
We are the duck. We develop and empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all…The Aflac Way.
Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to policyholders and one of America's best-known brands. Aflac has been recognized as Fortune’s 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one of World’s Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere.com.
Our business is about being there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If so, there’s a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac.
What does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations
What will you be doing in this role?
- The ability to interface across the organization with other teams, such as system operations, infrastructure, auditors, security personnel, business users, etc.
- Ability to deliver on global project implementations and drive teams toward success in decisions, deliverables and meeting target data
- Ability to act as expert level subject matter expert for large scale implementations of GRC tools and processes
- Proven abilities to deliver results using analytics and problem solving skills.
- Expert ability to assess risks and controls and to identify solutions to reduce risk.
- Demonstrated initiative and commitment for results and the ability to set priorities and manage multiple initiatives.
- A working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Ability to adjust to changing priorities while multitasking effectively.
- Ability to articulate governance, risk, and compliance concepts to business users.
- Ability to act as a mentor within the GRC team and to help upskill team members.
Education & Experience Required
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information/Cyber Security or other related field
- Certification- Archer Certified Administrator
- Six or more years administration and development experience with an enterprise level GRC platform (i.e. Archer)
- Experience in Financial and/or Insurance Services industry
Or an equivalent combination of education and experience
Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Supports the design, build, and implementation of EGRC processes, technical requirements, and supporting technology to support evaluation, monitoring, and compliance with enterprise wide risk and compliance based policies and standards, regulations, laws, and industry standards, or as directed by the EGRC Steering Committee and/or EGRC Program Board.
- Leads administrative team on higher complexity implementations
- Function as lead administrator on the team and provide guidance and knowledge transfer to achieve team growth
- Drive the global implementation activities from concept to completion, working with Japan, US and leadership to help ensure timelines are met and processes are streamlined and governed optimally.
- Provide expert level support of ongoing maintenance and enhancement of existing use cases within the EGRC platform.
- Provide end-user support for Archer as well as point of contact for EGRC related questions.
- Perform advanced troubleshooting on the Archer platform when necessary and engage appropriate additional resources when required.
- Configure complex integrations and interactions between Archer and its various modules and with other information systems/software/applications.
- Assignments will also include meetings with project team members and business partners, converting business requirements to technical solutions, working with infrastructure resources, creating testing scenarios, coordinating user acceptance testing, and reporting task and project status.
- Assist with the ongoing maintenance and maturation of the EGRC Program.
- Performs others as duties as required.
This compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into account the wide range of factors that are considered in making compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education, experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or benefits, however, such information will be provided separately when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $55,000 – $140,000.
In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis, you’ll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave (Washington employees accrue 1 hour sick leave for every 40 hours worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all states and localities.
Something looks off?