About Us Califormulations LLC is a service provider to the food, beverage (non-alcoholic and alcoholic), and ingredient industry. We specialize in new product incubation, product creation, pilot, and small scale manufacturing. Our clients range from entrepreneurs to large organizations that have a need for our small scale services. Our facility is located in Technology Park in Columbus, GA. If you enjoy helping bring new products to life, taking on new creative challenges, and a work environment where you are part of the team and not just a role with management that actually cares about your future then Cali is the place for you!
The primary function of a Warehouse Associate/Material Handler is to assist in the daily operation of the warehouse as needed.
- Accurately transfers and moves materials in a timely manner.
- Responsible for retrieving and staging materials for use by the plant as well as shipping.
- Inspects all labels and documentation for accuracy.
- Stores material and record transactions in a timely and accurate manner.
- Accurately pulling defined quantities of inventory onto pallets and storing orders in the staging area when they are prepared for shipment
- Building delivery loads of a variety of product onto pallets and preparing them for loading on trucks for delivery
- Operating electric pallet jack and/or forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, count and load product
- Daily inspection and minor maintenance performance on pallet jack/forklift equipment to prevent accidents
- Shrink-wrapping after building each pallet to securely palletize product for safe delivery and to prevent spillage
- Maintains a safe working environment.
- Ensures that GMP, housekeeping and safety practices are being followed.
- Responsible for general maintenance of the warehouse (cleaning floors, equipment, and racks as appropriate).
- Responsible for reporting any food safety issues to supervisor.
- Works closely with the supervisor on prioritizing tasks.
Knowledge and Experience Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalency strongly preferred with 1-3 years previous warehouse experience
- Must be proficient in the English language.
- Experience with reporting systems, RF scanning a plus.
Skills & Abilities:
- Self-motivated ndividual willing to perform hard work.
- Must be dependable and punctual.
- Must have a forklift license and be able to operate multiple pieces of equipment (i.e. sit-down, double-reach stand-up trucks).
- Safety/Regulatory Training Requirements, DOT Hazmat preferred.
- Some lifting/maneuvering of heavy materials will be required
Our Offer We offer our employees excellent working conditions, creative freedom, training programs and an attractive compensation package. Califormulations highly values sustainability and aims at providing feedback to your application as fast as possible. If you feel that you fit the above criteria, we kindly ask you to apply! Your application will be treated confidentially. Join us today!