Join the Hostess Brands Team and help us inspire moments of JOY for our customers, consumers, stakeholders, and each other!
Distribution and Transportation planning and strategic activities. Coordinates product flow from Plant to Distribution Centers and Plant- to- Plant, utilizing proper Transportation scheduling that is following DOT regulations. Inventory and order corrugated weekly.
- Determines the necessary Manpower needed in the Logistics Department per volume levels
- Tracks Manpower and develops programs to ensure labor is flexing to volume levels
- Helps Determine the Transportation Schedules to our Distribution Centers and Customers
- Responsible for weekly Corrugated Inventory; Ordering Corrugated based off Inventory levels
- Responsible for implementing and tracking Safety programs in the Logistic Department
- Develop and maintain a productive staff by training and using professional development; match the skill and background of associates to the work required; apply sound communication and motivational techniques, to supervise, counsel, and discipline subordinates; and implement performance evaluation systems
- Uses SAP System daily to manage product inventory and print BOL’s
- Provide program management support; Lead cross-functional teams, including outside
- Responsible for doing payroll for the Logistics Department weekly
- Directs and guides employees on Good Manufacturing Programs (GMP)
- Assist in developing process and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree (Business, Engineering, or Logistics) is preferred or equivalent Distribution/ Transportation experience. (Minimum of 5 years’ experience in Distribution/Transportation)
- More than three years’ experience as a Supervisor is preferred
- Experienced in Food environment desired.
- Manufacturing Environment
Hostess Brands, LLC is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. We consider candidates regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, and encourage minorities, females, veterans, and individuals with disabilities to apply. Upon request, Hostess Brands, LLC will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified applicant.
About Us: Hostess Brands is a leading sweet snacks company that makes, markets, and distributes our delicious treats throughout North America.
Our approximately 2,600 employees put their hearts in everything they do, inspiring moments of joy by baking new and classic snacks including Hostess® Donettes®, Twinkies®, CupCakes, Ding Dongs® and Zingers®, as well as a variety of Voortman® cookies and wafers.