Cross-Platform Solution Architect
NetImpact Strategies, Inc.
Software Engineering · Full-time
Posted on Wednesday, September 14, 2022
The Solutions Architect is responsible for the design of complex end to end solutions for RFP responses. The Solutions Architect is the technical subject matter expert in all technology offering across the professional and managed services catalog. The Solutions Architect works closely with the client’s technical team and the operations team throughout the entire process from discovery through documenting and solutioning.
- Design specific technology solutions to aid in solving identified business challenges and align internal client’s technologies discovered through the Technical Advisory and Sales Process.
- Define and assist with technical assessments of client’s technology and security through standardized processes.
- Discover and research new solutions/vendors to meet common customer challenges.
- Define and transition approved project scopes to the engineering team, ensuring clear communication of the approved scope of work and technologies to be implemented to meet agreed upon client expectations set through the advisory and sales process.
- Communicate with operations team on new and emerging technologies to be implemented to align with market demand, remain competitive and retain current customers.
- Work with operations team on internal systems to better serve and improve our ability to deliver services to our customers.
- Engage in technical conversations with customers for design validation and methodology.
- Collaborate internally to validate technical solutions.
- Ability to design in-depth, complex technical solutions
- Relevant industry leading qualification or accreditation in one or more technology
- In-depth knowledge of IT Infrastructure technology and its business application
- Demonstrable ability to provide input into commercial/technical documents and to develop solution specific business cases
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Understanding of services delivery methodology.
- Ability to operate with ambiguity and able to define solution elements when all the required information is not immediately available. Identify and document appropriate assumptions.
- US Citizenship is required for consideration
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
NetImpact Strategies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.