Sr. Servicenow Developer
Senior Developers are responsible for leading a development team, including proposing technical designs and populating implementation notes describing technical details of how a story will be delivered technically and provide estimations for a story. They consult with POs to ensure they understand the requirements and with a technical architect for guidance on a design if needed. Taking responsibility for estimating, planning, and managing all of his/her own tasks and reporting on progress.
- Assist the Project Manager in planning and reviewing customer technical/architectural standards and advise the customer and the team on industry best practices
- Assist with the design and development of complex IT technical solutions that adhere to best practices and industry standards
- Independently assess, design, develop, and implement IT solutions to solve customer’s business problems with minimal oversight from a project manager.
- Provide expertise in enterprise architecture (EA) framework and modeling techniques such as DoDAF, BEA, FEAF, FSAM etc.
- Combined experience in modeling, designing, developing and managing large enterprise systems.
- Successfully creates IT solutions for multiple projects, applying broad knowledge and understanding of technical options
- Attain necessary training or certification(s)
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or Business-related discipline
- ServiceNow Certified System Administrator (CSA)
- ServiceNow Certified Application Developer (CAD)
- 5+ years serving in a hands-on ServiceNow Developer role
- 3+ years of experience with ITIL Service Management processes; ITIL certification preferred
- Demonstrated experience serving as a key technical resource leading the development of solutions in ServiceNow for enterprise clients
- Must be able to meet government eligibility requirements for Public Trust clearance