Certified Nursing Assistant
Four County Health & Rehabilitation
Join us at
– a place where you’ll be valued, recognized and rewarded for the vital work you do each day. We’ll surround you with a strong team and leadership that supports every aspect of your life – both inside and outside of our centers. And you’ll get to practice your passion in a non-profit, mission-driven organization that’s known for the highest level of care in our communities
Starting Pay: $14 to $17/hour
Shift differentials evenings, nights and weekends
- Paid time off with ability to cash out
- 7 paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Disability
- 401(k) with match
- Referral Bonus Program
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provides daily care to patients to include personal grooming and hygiene
- Supports in care such as oral, denture, skin care
- Assists patients in daily care such as: bathing, dressing, bathroom.
- Assists patients in and out of bed and into wheelchair with the correct use of the transfer belt.
- Takes vital signs of patients, e.g., temperature, blood pressure, and respiration and records information.
- Assists patients to dining area for meals. May be required to assist in feeding of patients and documenting intake of nourishment.
- Assists in personal grooming of patients, e.g., brushing hair, trimming fingernails and toenails, and shaving.
- Turns patient intermittently if patient is bedridden due to illness.
- Documents and/or reports information regarding the patients’ health, I&O, any change of medical condition, and care given.
- Assists with admissions, discharges, and transfers as requested.
- Understands and utilizes care plans.
- Identifies the four basic food groups on a sample breakfast, lunch and dinner meal.
- Applies & releases restraints and provides exercise.
- Practices proper body mechanics while moving/transferring patients.
- Provides range of motion exercises for patients.
- Recognizes and reports signs/symptoms of abuse and/or change in condition.
- Properly documents in accordance with established guidelines.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Communicates well with other associates, patients, family members, and visitors providing warm and friendly greeting and an approachable attitude. Responds to expressed concerns while displaying a helpful, caring demeanor, answers questions when appropriate in a professional manner.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent preferred.
- Have a current certification as a Certified Nursing Assistant from the State of Georgia
EEO / M / F / D / V / Drug Free Workplace