Senior FPA Analyst Full Time
The general purpose of the Senior FP&A Analyst is to provide accurate and timely budget analysis for all entities as well as to perform all balance sheet reconciliations and analysis monthly.
- Works with Controller, CFO and department Directors to prepare the annual budgets for all clinic and Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) entities.
- Prepares monthly variance analysis to budget and sends to department managers and directors for reporting.
- Summarizes the variance analysis to budget for each department for reporting to the CFO and Controller monthly to assist with course correction decisions for underperforming departments.
- Completes forecasts as needed related to changes or additions to business lines within any division.
- Coordinates with CFO, Controller, and other executive team members on long-term financial planning.
- Supports the monthly close process as needed and analyzes monthly results and variances to prior year and budget.
- Coordinates and performs monthly balance sheet reconciliations for all entities.
- Designs and implements insightful reporting to drive better visibility for opportunities.
- Analyzes and tracks KPIs for the various departments and divisions.
- Performs additional research and analysis as required to understand financial trends or forecasts.
- Three years accounting experience
- Two years of experience in financial planning, analysis, and modeling.
FP&A and/or accounting experience in a medical setting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business/Finance/Accounting. Five years of experience in a FP&A role will be required if degree in field other than Business/Finance/Accounting.
Master’s in Business Administration, CPA, CMA, and/or FPAC (Certified Corporate Financial Planning & Analysis Professional
- Must be able to work independently.
- Strong communication skills to be able to break down complex analysis into easy to understand presentations.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, especially Microsoft Excel.
- Experience in Great Plains, Axiom/Syntellis budgeting, and/or Power BI.
The Hughston Clinic, The Hughston Foundation, The Hughston Surgical Center, Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics, Hughston Medical, Hughston Orthopaedics Trauma, Hughston Orthopaedics Southeast and Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital participate in E-Verify. This company is an equal opportunity employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.