Dietary Aide PRN
Shift: Varies/As Needed - either the 6:00AM - 2:30PM ET shift or the 11:00AM - 7:30PM ET shift
Performs a variety of duties as assigned, focusing on the preparatory to feed patients, employees and visitors.
- Assembles prepared food for regular and modified diets
- Prepares minimal food or beverage for patient tray line
- Assembles all items needed for patient and cafeteria lines
- Works patient and cafeteria lines as assigned
- Operates cash register during cafeteria serving hours.
- Tabulates and records meals and revenue
- Collects appropriate charges
- Promotes public relations within the hospital
- Cleans work area as assigned
- Performs related duties, as requested
- Attends and satisfactorily completes the mandatory education classes
- Maintains a consistent and positive customer focused attitude through a spirit of cooperation, pleasant and respectful demeanor and helpfulness to all with whom they come in contact.
Experience: No experience required
Education: High school or equivalent preferred. Must be ableÂ to read, write, speak and follow oral and written instructions.
The Hughston Clinic, The Hughston Foundation, The Hughston Surgical Center, Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics, Hughston Medical, Hughston Orthopaedics Trauma, Hughston Orthopaedics Southeast and Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital participate in E-Verify. This company is an equal opportunity employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.