Credentialing Coordinator Full Time
Maintaining proper understanding of onboarding, privileging and licensing providers to include the period to complete the credentialing process.Â Serves as the main contact between clinic, facilities and medical boards on requests and processes.
- Utilize effective organizational skills to track requests and provide effective follow up on outstanding items in a timely manner.
- Handles onboarding for new provider which includes MD/DO, NP/PA, PT/OT, AUD, etc
- Evaluates Physicians and midlevel’s credentials prior to privileging and /or licensing and provides appropriate recommendations to move forward with onboarding process.
- Completes application process for providers to include Mag Mutual, DEA, State Medical licensing.
- Responsible for completing Initial and Reappointment privileging files for all 130+ physicians and mid-levels within all of the Hughston entities. This includes 50+ various affiliated hospital and/ or surgery centers.
- Maintains Rosters.
Experience: One-year credentialing experience in large medical clinic/hospital setting or in payor setting required.
Required:Â High school graduate or equivalent required.
- Degree in related field preferred.
- CPCS/ CPMS certification preferred.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Requires skill in computer systems and applications.
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent oral/written communication skills
- Have the ability to prioritize work/tasks to meet deadlines despite frequent interruptions.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Must be able to use good professional judgment in assigned duties
The Hughston Clinic, The Hughston Foundation, The Hughston Surgical Center, Hughston Clinic Orthopaedics, Hughston Medical, Hughston Orthopaedics Trauma, Hughston Orthopaedics Southeast and Jack Hughston Memorial Hospital participate in E-Verify. This company is an equal opportunity employer that recruits and hires qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status.