Remote After-Hours Tier 2 Helpdesk Technician (Part-Time)
We have an opportunity for a Remote After-Hours Tier 2 Help Desk Technician to join our talented team in support of a Federal client. Qualified candidates can work remotely from anywhere in the continential US. Shift schedule is based off of a Centeral Time Zone schedule. Responsibilities include supporting a geo-graphically dispersed, multi-disciplined technical team providing end user help desk support services. The successful candidate will have prior experience providing technical support for similar tasks, delivering on-time support for program or project activities, and supporting development of recommendations or alternative solutions to manage program, project, and technical risks.
**The primary function of this role will be Microsoft Intune Migration support for a NetImpact supported government client.
***This is a PART-TIME role (10 hrs/week)
- Experience with mobile device management (MDM) software.
- Experience with troubleshooting and configuring mobile device connectivity.
- Provide after-hours remote technical support to federal client over 24x7 coverage.
- Support resolution of issues escalated from Tier 1 support staff, working directly with users on timely resolution of issues.
- Provide remote technical support for in scope workstations and mobile devices.
- Maintain related documentation for incidents, work orders, change requests, and project tasks.
- Develop and maintain support documentation in centralized knowledge base.
- Adhere to client SOPs.
- Simulate and recreate customer issues to resolve operational difficulties.
- Develop and maintain program artifacts throughout the lifecycle of the initiative.
- Monitor self and team KPIs; ensure performance metrics are met or exceeded.
- Participate in continuous improvement initiatives.
- Ensure constant and proactive communication with customers, team members, and subcontractors to actively mitigate any issues or concerns.
- Actively liaise with technical federal and vendor escalations.
- Work with peers to ensure appropriate support coverage.
- Escalates more complex issues, as appropriate, to senior level technicians.
- Promote and encourage a “one team” attitude at all levels internally and externally.
- BS/MS degree from an accredited college (preferred)
- 2 years of relevant, applicable professional experience in managing end user IT support services
- ITIL Certification (preferred)
- CompTIA A+ (preferred)
- Experience with managing customer expectations and delivering the highest level of quality customer service
- BMC Remedy experience
- Working knowledge of Federal IT (including HW and SW) and cybersecurity requirements, policies, and standards
- Possess or ability to obtain a Tier 4 High Risk Public Trust Clearance