Business Analyst II
We have an opportunity for a ServiceNow Business Analyst to support our ServiceNow Technical Services team for a federal client. The successful candidate will be responsible for analyzing and documenting business processes and systems. This position requires a full-time commitment and will report directly to the ServiceNow Project Manager.
- Assist with definition, analysis, design, and implementation of IT solutions around customer business processes, governance, and management issues.
- Understand and advise on customer business processes that the NetImpact IT solution supports
- Support building a requirements framework and use case structure
- Plan, structure, and facilitate group requirements sessions
- Translate customer functional requirements into business and technical solutions and demonstrate that the intended outcome meets the customer requirements
- Develop business and technical solutions using COTS
- Support quality oversight
- Develop acceptance test plans and QA processes, and assist with acceptance test with customer stakeholders
- Assist with training curriculum and materials and lead customer training sessions
- BA/BS degree in a related field, or Master degree with 2 years of experience
- 4 years of experience, minimum of 2
- Excellent presentation and communication skills in both written and oral form
- Demonstrated experience with ServiceNow products and platform implementation in a Business Analyst role
- Demonstrated experience with Agile development designing, creating, and configuring ServiceNow solutions
- Demonstrated experience eliciting requirements using interviews, document analysis, requirements workshops, surveys, business process reviews, and task and workflow analysis.
- Demonstrated experience critically evaluating information gathered from multiple sources, reconciling conflicts, decomposing high-level information into detailed requirements (e.g., Epics and User Stories)
- Developed problem-solving and analytical abilities
- Experience supporting testing and performing a gap analysis of current state test efforts
- Experience with process and workflow modeling and business process engineering
- Must have the ability to work well with clients to determine implementation requirements, and execute a plan to meet those requirements in a timely and efficient manner.
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
- Must be able to obtain and maintain government eligibility requirements