Breakfast Server at AC Hotel by Marriott
Who Are We?
RAM Hotels – a dynamic, thriving, innovative hotel management company headquartered in Columbus, Georgia. Over the last few years, we have quietly and steadfastly taken our place as a leader in the hospitality industry of corporate America; while serving some of the most well-known midscale hotel brands in key markets throughout the Alabama and Georgia region. We strive to meet our guests demands while continuously changing the perception of the hospitality industry. When you join RAM Hotels, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career, you become part of the RAM Hotels family!
POSITION: Restaurant/Bistro Server
Are you friendly and enjoy “rolling out the red carpet” to guests? Do you enjoy creating stellar guest experiences? Are you a team player that is energetic, friendly, and professional? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment with the ability to deliver excellent customer service? The server provides excellent customer service, while taking orders for food and drinks from our guests, and maintaining brand standards. This role maintains a clean and safe work environment, while adhering to food safety guidelines, while providing the best service to our guests. The server property operates the point of sales system and acts as concierge for guests looking for details on the local area, such as night life, entertainment, etc. If you enjoy anticipating the needs of guests to create that stellar guest experience – this job is for you!
- Consistently offer professional, friendly, and attentive service to guests; anticipate guests needs and answer questions that the guests may have pertaining to their visit with us; respond promptly; be familiar with property location, property amenities, as well as local attractions and activities to answer guests’ inquiries; resolve guests’ complaints to ensure guests satisfaction
- Complete all required brand specific training as directed by Restaurant Manager; complete all required health and safety training; adhere to all property specific brand standards; knowledge of fire alarm and evacuation procedures
- Operate the point of sale system, serve food and beverage while complying with brand standards, serve guests in accordance with federal, state, and local laws. Always maintain a clean and well stocked workspace.
- Perform other tasks as necessary or required to meet or exceed guest satisfaction
· Preferably 6 months experience in Food and Beverage service
· Excellent customer service skills
· Previous experience in the hospitality industry (preferred)
- Must have excellent customer service skills and a stable work history
- Must be able to work entire shift on feet at a quick pace
- Must be flexible to work any shift as needed to include weekends
- Knowledge of basic drink recipes
- Knowledge of bar equipment
- Knowledge of safety rules for kitchen equipment
- Ability to lift 50 lbs
- Ability to work in a high pace and hot environment
- Stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to express compassion while remaining composed; ability to remain calm and focused while working under pressure
- Promote the property by demonstrating a “top-notch” attitude toward our guests which includes anticipating the guests needs – be proactive
- Ensure that you are always a positive representation of the property; embrace and respect diversity and multi-cultural environments
RAM Hotels hires the best people, we work extremely hard to provide benefits that make work-life balance that much more enjoyable. As a leader in the hospitality industry, we promote advancement opportunities, we offer our eligible employees comprehensive health benefit packages for you and your family, vacation time, quarterly bonuses, and other additional perks being an employee of RAM Hotels.
RAM Hotels is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmation Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.