Physical Therapist PRN
Spring Harbor At Green Island
The Physical Therapist evaluates and treats residents, underorders from a physician, through the use of a variety of therapeutic procedures designed to restore loss of muscle strength, coordination and body alignment, to relieve pain and to improve movement and function. The Physical Therapist participates as a member of the interdisciplinary team providing support and information within the area of Physical Therapy.
Time: As Needed
Job Type: PRN
Employer Type: Continuing Care Retirement Community
Department: Heritage Therapy Services
Medical Specialty: Geriatrics
- Bachelor/Masters of Science degree in Physical Therapy.
- Current license in the state of practice.
- Prefer supervision, training and/or experience in a setting serving the same age/type of resident population served by this facility.
- Certification, if applicable, and demonstrated competency in identified areas of specialization.
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated competency in applying the principles, methods, materials and equipment used in physical therapy.
- Ability to assess resident needs and develop and implement a comprehensive plan of care.
- Knowledge of accreditation standards and compliance requirements.
- Complete the application by going to: