Total System Services
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
Develop and deliver training programs on payment processing products, processes and technologies for both internal and external customers. Maintain existing training content and systems resulting from analysis of system development, regulatory mandates and/or payment brand compliance. Provide presentations, demonstrations, advice and consultancy relating to systems and ancillary products. Evaluate to determine if business outcomes have been achieved. Follow up to ensure continuous improvement. Proactively expand existing and build new knowledge.
What Part Will You Play?
- Delivers simple, technical training content and a basic understanding of assigned subject(s) by following course syllabus with little to no deviation.
- Participates in on-site client support and training. Accompanies/supports higher level trainer/manager as needed.
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Additional experience in lieu of degree will be accepted
- Typically No Relevant Experience Required
- Training delivery experience.; relevant subject matter experience
- * Bachelor's Degree is not essential
- Typically Minimum 2 Years Relevant Exp
- Experience of full training life cycle - analysis, design, delivery, evaluation; proficient in second language.
- Relevant Training certification.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Learns to use professional concepts. Applies company policies and procedures to resolve routine issues.
- Job Complexity - Works on problems of limited scope. Follows standard practices and procedures in analyzing situations or data from which answers can be readily obtained. Builds stable working relationships internally.
- Supervision - Normally receives detailed instructions on all work.
- Subject Matter Knowledge - Proficient in small number of products and technologies.; good understanding of cross-functional dependencies
- Training Delivery - Clearly and confidently delivers content to intended audience
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.