Account Executive - California
Total System Services
Every day, Global Payments makes it possible for millions of people to move money between buyers and sellers using our payments solutions for credit, debit, prepaid and merchant services. Our worldwide team helps over 3 million companies, more than 1,300 financial institutions and over 600 million cardholders grow with confidence and achieve amazing results. We are driven by our passion for success and we are proud to deliver best-in-class payment technology and software solutions. Join our dynamic team and make your mark on the payments technology landscape of tomorrow.
Summary of This Role
As an outside-sales professional, the position is responsible for driving revenue growth and bringing in net new business from prospects. This role sets appointments with business owners to educate them about CPAY and/or TSYS products. RMs do this by prospecting face-to-face and through their networks. These positions are compensated with one time commission and residuals. The compensation is highly leveraged with the opportunity for creating income while working flexible hours. This role sells a specific suite of CPAY products and is a part-time outside sales (less than 30 hours per week) role in which more than 50% of the employee’s time working is spent performing outside sales.
What will you be doing?
● Prospect and close new merchant accounts consistently month after month.
● Travel to and from client sites within a designated, geographical territory
● Overcome customer objections, issues or concerns as necessary to solidify the merchant relationship.
● Assess customers’ needs and identify the product/service that best meets the needs
● Forecast merchants’ transaction volumes within acceptable levels of accuracy
● Provide all required documentation to manager
● Offer occasional servicing support to ensure client retention
What are the requirements?
● High School Diploma or equivalent
● Minimum of 2 years business to business outside-sales experience
● Territory management experience
● Proven track record of success in outside sales
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.