Workfront Business Consultant
Anthem Blue Cross & Blue Shield
Position Title:Workfront Business Consultant
Location(s): This position will take part in Elevance Health's hybrid work model which includes remote work and 1-2 days in office per week. Candidates can work in their time zone. Must reside within commutable distance (50 miles or less from an Elevance Health office).
The Business Consultant is responsible for translating moderately complex and varied business needs into application software requirements. Possesses full technical knowledge of most phases of systems and business analysis and is able to consider the business implications of the application of technology to current and future business environments.
How You Will Make an Impact
Primary duties may include, but are not limited to:
- May lead teams of analysts assigned to complex projects.
- Determines specific business application software requirements to address complex and varied business needs.
- Analyzes and designs solutions to address complex and varied business needs.
- Consults with business partners concerning application and implementation of technology.
- Requires a BA/BS and minimum of 8 years business analysis experience, which should include analysis and project management; or any combination of education and experience which would provide an equivalent background.
- Requires a minimum of 3 years Adobe Workfront platform experience, which should include administrative, and template build experience.
Preferred Skills, Capabilities, and Experiences
- Knowledge of systems capabilities and business operations is strongly preferred.
- Fusion automation experience preferred.
- Project management skills preferred.
Job Level:Non-Management Exempt
Workshift:1st Shift (United States of America)
Job Family:BSP > Business Support
Be part of an Extraordinary Team
Elevance Health is a health company dedicated to improving lives and communities – and making healthcare simpler. A Fortune 20 company with a longstanding history in the healthcare industry, we are looking for leaders at all levels of the organization who are passionate about making an impact on our members and the communities we serve. You will thrive in a complex and collaborative environment where you take action and ownership to solve problems and lead change. Do you want to be part of a larger purpose and an evolving, high-performance culture that empowers you to make an impact?
We offer a range of market-competitive total rewards that include merit increases, paid holidays, Paid Time Off, and incentive bonus programs (unless covered by a collective bargaining agreement), medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability benefits, 401(k) +match, stock purchase plan, life insurance, wellness programs and financial education resources, to name a few.
Elevance Health operates in a Hybrid Workforce Strategy, providing various levels of flexibility while also ensuring that associates have opportunities to connect in-person. Unless in a designated virtual-eligible role and specified as primarily virtual by the hiring manager, associates are required to work at an Elevance Health location at least once per week, and potentially several times per week. Specific requirements and expectations for time onsite will be discussed as part of the hiring process. Candidates must reside within 50 miles or 1-hour commute each way of a relevant Elevance Health location.
The health of our associates and communities is a top priority for Elevance Health. We require all new candidates in certain patient/member-facing roles to become vaccinated against COVID-19. If you are not vaccinated, your offer will be rescinded unless you provide – and Elevance Health approves – a valid religious or medical explanation as to why you are not able to get vaccinated that Elevance Health is able to reasonably accommodate. Elevance Health will also follow all relevant federal, state and local laws.